The Albert House
The historic Albert House is located at the south side of the 6th Street and Phillips Avenue intersection. Constructed in 1912, the Albert House has served as a hotel and apartment complex and is one of Sioux Falls' most storied buildings.
With 47 market-rate apartments, the Albert House represents some of Sioux Falls' most well-located and robust housing developments, sitting just steps from the Levitt Shell, the Jones421 building, and future site of the Jacobson Plaza. A recently renovated lobby and apartments ensure that the building maintains its historic significance while moving steadfastly into Sioux Falls' rapidly growing downtown atmosphere. Apartments have unmatched views of the Arc of Dreams, historic Old Courthouse Museum, and St. Joseph's Cathedral.